Wednesday, October 01, 2008

So little time

Whee! so yesterday was my last day of work! phew!
went to dockers interview last wednesday and caroline, chun ee and I got the job on the spot,
thank god the contract ended ytd! ^^

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!


at least i earned some money, though the pay was only a miserable 4 bucks per hour, and only 60 bucks for the incentive, since we started late for the dockers event.
despite the miserable pay and long working hours (i pity my feet), i've made friends with ming hui, Q, suhara, summer, nora, des, leian! :D
friendly people! :)
(except one, who thinks she's calls the shot !@#$%^&)


and i've been reading hard-core the twilight series.
omg! i think i've WASTED 6983981238973867 days READING and i'm still only on the third book. ><
and i still havent watched GG after the episode 12 which i didnt even FINISH WATCHING IT! >:(

I SHOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE F1 JOB!
CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW TT KIMI RAIKKONEN WAS COMING TO SG! :'( BOOO!
UGH!

tata, im off to continue reading!


PS: i think i'm a sicko who laughs while reading the book when i dont think anyone finds it funny at all o.O