okay, im FUCKING PISSED NOW!
CAUSE THERE'S THIS FUCKING STONE TT GOT INTO MY GUITAR!
AND I ESPECIALLY HATE IT WHEN
SOMETHING GETS INTO IT!
CAUSE I'LL HAVE DIFFICULTY TAKING IT OUT!! >:(
AND WHEN I MOVE THE GUITAR
I CAN PRACTICALLY HEAR TT DAMNNED STONE MOVING AROUND IN THE GUITAR!!!
DAMNIT!!!
*edited*
and i cant stand that melvin neo at times!
he's acting like some bastard! he deserves to be slapped and kicked on his arse, anything you can think of! >:(
he's such an asshole man! I CANT STAND HIM!
what's his problem?
!~*&^%[M€Ļvİŋ]%^&*~! ✞!! WhOo!! 'TaKeR iS bAcK!! oH yEa!! EdGe... R.i.P.. ✞ says:
izznt a holi a break frm all the studies???
!~*&^%[M€Ļvİŋ]%^&*~! ✞!! WhOo!! 'TaKeR iS bAcK!! oH yEa!! EdGe... R.i.P.. ✞ says:
dyumbo
!~*&^%[M€Ļvİŋ]%^&*~! ✞!! WhOo!! 'TaKeR iS bAcK!! oH yEa!! EdGe... R.i.P.. ✞ says:
dumbo*
and i thought arent study breaks for students to prepare and study for their upcoming exams?
so you call ''a holiday for you to take a break'', a study break huh?


