IT'S T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W! WTH!
I HAVENT PRACTISED AND MEMORISED THE PARTS WHICH I AM SUPPOSED TO!
FREAK MAN!!!
IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO DEAD! >:]
and i just rmbed i swopped timing with another student!
anyways, went to library to M-U-G with caroline today!!
and we saw eileen tay so we went to join her! :D
Can u believe it?
i was actually reading the OBSE lecture notes! hahah! =x
so i finished the obse and 1 chpt of miec?
I must continue to MUG more man! esp for miec
Dont really understand the graph! >:]
gotta figure it out by myself! yes! independent I will be!
ok, im off to my beauty sleep!
i LOVE MY BOLSTER AND PILLOW AND MY BED MAN! WOOO! :D
shall wake up damn early tomorrow (we shall see)
and wake the entire block up! ahaha!
that's my mission whoo!!
but i think they'd most likely throw rotten eggs instead!
frankly speaking, i think my playing S-U-C-K-S! :(
i cant play well! and i havent cut my fingernails yet!!! OH NO!!
Do i look like a ghost? =x


