
I think my tution teacher's gonna slaughter/rape/murder me this week! >:]
because....
I HAVENT PRACTISED MY PIANO FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS!
DAMNIT! ROARS!!!!!!
and i havent even memorise finish my 2nd piece! >.< >MAN I CANT FIND TT PAPER! OMG! :O i'm gonna CHIONG my cats presentation by tonight!!!! so i cant stray into surfing the net and talking too much on msn >:]
as for the bcomm presentation, i didnt know i spoke 'not that loud' -.-
i thought i was speaking very loud.
means next week ive gotta practically scream my lungs out man!
or should i use a loudhailer? tsk!
okay, ive gotta go do my cats presentation!
sayounara!
because....
I HAVENT PRACTISED MY PIANO FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS!
DAMNIT! ROARS!!!!!!
and i havent even memorise finish my 2nd piece! >.< >MAN I CANT FIND TT PAPER! OMG! :O i'm gonna CHIONG my cats presentation by tonight!!!! so i cant stray into surfing the net and talking too much on msn >:]
as for the bcomm presentation, i didnt know i spoke 'not that loud' -.-
i thought i was speaking very loud.
means next week ive gotta practically scream my lungs out man!
or should i use a loudhailer? tsk!
okay, ive gotta go do my cats presentation!
sayounara!


