irritating najiy!
najiy says:
dota?
najiy says:
wth
najiy says:
are u jia ying>
najiy says:
????
Jia Ying says:
im jiaying!!
Jia Ying says:
T_T
Jia Ying says:
who do u think i am?
Jia Ying says:
haha!
najiy says:
dota
najiy says:
man u
najiy says:
haiyo
najiy says:
u haf changed
najiy says:
ahh
i wanna strangle him!!! ROARS!!
hmm, matherine suggested that we wear our school uniform next wednesday.
well, im not sure if i can find my 'precious' school uniform. =x
and since next wk is already school holidays (not for poly! :[ )
then maybe people will be staring at me =x
hahah!
im feeling so sleepy now!!
ok, i shall go have my dinner and do my projects
so many projects! and i hate ITB projects!!
ROARS!
Was webcaming with terence (gomes, nt my cls tt 'f' terence! ROFL!) during tutorial today and ytd -.-
Imma not gonna say no more =P
cant wait for holidays to start!
i want shopping and shopping!
been totally deprived of shopping! :(
On my way here
Where I am now
I've learned to fly
I have to want to leave the ground
I've fallen hard
But I've been loved
And in the end it all works out
My faith has conquered fear
On my way here.


