Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It’s impossible to find
im so addicted to this song now.
thanks to juo wi for singing this song in the library on mon -.-
went sch library to study today with mathe, darrell and oswin.
and they left like so early? :X
so went our space to find juo wi tt fella
kept on wanting me to find him -.-
and his violinist friend, matthew, lives in pasir ris too!
WHOOOO!
so i went home with him! GOOD!
haha yay!!
finally someone in pasir ris! :DDD
whee! i now gotta finish the bcomm email thingy
and joy to the world!!!
no more e learning! woohooo! :DDD i hate e learning!
and i think i'll be studying with mathe they all!
im gonna study ITB!!
FANCY having ITB exam on my bday!
ive got great affinity with ITB :O


