Tuesday, April 01, 2008

今晩わ! Haha!

apparently, I've got nothing to do than to type in jap =P


Anyway, was watching ouran high school host club the whole day.

And i've only watched 3 episodes today?

My oh my, how pathetic is this? haha!

And i swear, it was darn frigging HILARIOUS!

My god, was i not laughing like some mad woman on the loose?

Til my folks complaint that i laughed so loud.

Couldn't help it, can I?
I think I'd die if I dont laugh watching the anime. haha =D





可愛いですね?=D




I'm gonna watch ouran high school host club now.

OMG. Why in the world is this anime name so long??

i've always gotta type and type and type before i can click search o.0

And when is bleach 166 gonna come out??


I've been waiting for like, foreverrr? =X


Ahh! i cant

wait!


Oh, and guess what? I'm gonna hit the gym tomorrow. teehee :) yes! Finally can exercise for real.





Alright,
au revoir for now!